Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Haley's Ear Piercing

So I've been contemplating on whether or not to get Haley's ears pierced.  Always wanted to get it done for her early b/c I don't want her to really remember the pain or chicken out when she's older.!! hehe  Probably the reason of thinking that way was b/c I totally chickened out when I wanted to get it done when I was in the elementary age or even older!!
After a couple of weeks of thinking, my sister-inlaw Ly said she was thinking of piercing her daughter Alina's ears also!! So with that..  we both decided to take the girls together for their piercing.

So we took the girls to Claire's in Memorial Mall.   Getting there, I was starting to get a lil bit nervous!!! I'm thinking & hoping it wouldn't be too bad.  I was sooo prepared to videotape & take pics to record this milestone for Haley & Alina..  but the lady at Claire's said I couldn't take pic or video tape during the process.. after would be ok though.

So first up was Alina.  She was such a trooper.  She only cried a little bit.   Her mom Ly said she actually did good, compared to her vaccination shots (she hates those).




Alina's New earrings!!

 


Haley with mommy before her piercing!


Next up was miss Haley!!!  Now I was quite nervous when it was her turn. I had to hold her hands down with one hand and the other was to hold her head still!!!  The things we mothers do so our lil girl can be cute!! heheeh.   Haley definitely DID NOT like getting her ears pierced, she cried so much. But after 2 mins she was back to her own self!!



Haley was not a happy camper!!





Here's haley's new bling!! Its a crystal daisy!!



Haley all happy now after 2 mins of getting it pierced!!


Went to show Ong Ngoai her new bling!!


As a reward both Ly & I gave the girls Dip n Dot's icecream at the mall!! Boy did Haley loved it!!!!  She started fussing when there was no more icecream left!! Uh oh.... thats not good for her to love sweets too much!! LOL!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment